- $6.00 – swimmers (all ages)
- $2.00 – deck watchers (must be wearing clothing, not swimwear)
$4.50 (6:30-8:30 pm)
- $5.00 – each for groups of 25 or more
- One week advance notice required
- $85.00 – Individual
- $125.00 – Family of 2
- $155.00 – Family of 3
- $175.00 – Family of 4
- $195.00 – Family of 5
- + $20 – Each additional person
- As a Season Pass holder, you will receive a bar coded key tag and be required to scan in every time you visit the Aquatic Center.
- Your photo will be taken on your first visit, and will allow us to identify you each time you come.
- There is a $25 penalty for allowing anyone else to use your Season Pass key tag, and Aquatic Center use will be suspended for the entire family until paid.
- There is a $5 replacement charge for lost key tags.
- A family consists of spouses and/or their dependents all living in the same household.
- One PCA or full-time babysitter may be included on the family pass.
- We reserve the right to refuse any family pass purchase without proof of meeting these requirements if requested.
- Once a pass is purchased, no additional members may be added.
- No refunds available.
- Season Passes can be purchased IN PERSON at the GAAC admissions counter ONLY.