2020 Session Dates
- Mini-Session 1: June 8-12
- Mini-Session 2: June 22-26
- Mini-Session 3: July 6-10
- Mini-Session 4: July 20-24
- Mini-Session 5: August 10-14
- Lessons are held Monday-Friday for one week.
- If lessons are cancelled because of weather, they will be made up
- Morning lessons are scheduled before open swim, so participants will have the benefits of more space and less distractions. Evening lessons are scheduled during open swim and space is limited.
- Please register early to get your preferred class time! REGISTRATION BEGINS MAY 15!!!
Special Zero-Depth Pool Offer
- If you have a child taking morning lessons, and another child (age 0-7) that is not taking lessons, you and your child may use the zero-depth pool FREE during the other child’s lesson time.
- This is ONLY FOR MORNING LESSONS, and you MUST REGISTER so we are sure to have a lifeguard on duty.
- There are no makeups for missed classes on the participant’s part.
- There are no refunds or credits given for missed classes.
- If more than one class is canceled by the Aquatic Center, it will be made up the following week.
- To find out whether lessons have been canceled due to weather, please call the Aquatic Center at 237-2266 or check the website up to one hour before start time.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class for any reason. If a class is canceled by us, you will be notified and will receive a full refund.
- If you choose to cancel at least two weeks before the start of the session, you will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given if you choose to cancel less than two weeks before the session.
- Payment must accompany all registrations. You will not be considered registered until payment has been received.
- You will not receive confirmation of your registration. Assume you are registered for the class time(s) you have chosen unless you are notified of a change.
- Classes may be combined if class sizes are too small.
- The deadline for registration is two weeks prior to the start of the session.