2018 Session Dates
- Mini-Session 1: June 11-15
- Mini-Session 2: June 25-29
- Session 3: July 9-July 20
- Session 4: July 30-August 10
- Lessons are held Monday-Friday for two weeks.
- If one lesson is missed because of weather, it will not be made up. If two lessons are missed because of weather, we will make one lesson up. Nine lessons are guaranteed.
- Morning lessons are scheduled before open swim, so participants will have the benefits of more space and less distractions. Evening lessons are scheduled during open swim and space is limited.
- Please register early to get your preferred class time! REGISTRATION BEGINS MAY 15!!!
Special Zero-Depth Pool Offer
- If you have a child taking morning lessons, and another child (age 0-7) that is not taking lessons, you and your child may use the zero-depth pool FREE during the other child’s lesson time.
- This is ONLY FOR MORNING LESSONS, and you MUST REGISTER so we are sure to have a lifeguard on duty.
- There are no makeups for missed classes on the participant’s part.
- There are no refunds or credits given for missed classes.
- If more than one class is canceled by the Aquatic Center, it will be made up the following week.
- To find out whether lessons have been canceled due to weather, please call the Aquatic Center at 237-2266 or check the website up to one hour before start time.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class for any reason. If a class is canceled by us, you will be notified and will receive a full refund.
- If you choose to cancel at least two weeks before the start of the session, you will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given if you choose to cancel less than two weeks before the session.
- Payment must accompany all registrations. You will not be considered registered until payment has been received.
- You will not receive confirmation of your registration. Assume you are registered for the class time(s) you have chosen unless you are notified of a change.
- Classes may be combined if class sizes are too small.
- The deadline for registration is two weeks prior to the start of the session.